International Trends in Library and Information Technology (ITLIT)
Information Leads Knowledge...
We Lead Information...
Is there disconnect between Research in Science Laboratories
and the Libraries?
- A model for economic management of electronic resources in research libraries and information centres
- Saumen Adhikari
- Information Seeking in Present Digital Age by Biomedical Scientists in India
- Prabhat Ranjan, and Dr. Surya Nath Singh
- Building Quality Content on the Web
- Mrs. Neeta S. Kulkarni and Dr. S. N. Kulkarni
A Day in the Library
Boston Public Library in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
The Boston Public Library contains roughly 23 million items, making it the second-largest public library in the US. The library is known for its incredible courtyard, Italian-inspired architecture, entrance atrium, and its quintessential library reading room: Bates Hall.
The Bates Hall of the library is named after Joshua Bates, the library's first benefactor. In 1852, Bates agree to donate a large sum to the building of the library with a few conditions: that the building would be an ornament to the city and that it be perfectly free for everyone.
Link Park Information Service: Information on useful links to websites/blogs/search engines.
ITechword Reference Service: Information Technology word and connotation.
Book Review: Reviews of books by experts
Information Leads Knowledge...We Lead Information...
©3D WEB Publications,2014
updated on 19/01/2016