International Trends in Library and Information Technology (ITLIT)
Information Leads Knowledge...
We Lead Information...
Disabling Knowledge from Libraries...? Enabling Information…..
- Reading Practices of Biomedical Scientists in India in Digital Era
- Prabhat Ranjan and Dr. Surya Nath Singh
- S&T Libraries at Cross Roads or Cross the Road
- Dr. S. N. Kulkarni
- E-journals usages pattern in Engineering Colleges.
- Mr. Samadhan Shinde and Dr. S. N. Kulkarni
A Day in the Library
The National Library of India: The National Library is the apex body of the library system of India.
Serving as a public library, it is a permanent repository of all documents published in India.
Link Park Information Service: Information on useful
links to websites/blogs/search engines.
Open Yale Courses provides free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by distinguished
teachers and scholars at Yale University.
The aim of the project is to expand access to educational materials for all who wish to learn.
ITechword Reference Service: Information Technology word and connotation.
Book Review: Reviews of books by experts
Information Leads Knowledge...We Lead Information...
©3D WEB Publications,Apr 2017
updated on 07/07/2017